Installation art is art that is or has been installed, arranged in a place either by an artist or as specified by an artist.
Any materials may be used in installation art.
People make installation art to put a new meaning into art. It takes art to new levels and defines it on their terms.
I found Robert Filliou- 7 Childlike Uses of Warlike Materials_ in this he used wood , metal , broken glass and clothing. I found this interesting because of all of the different materials.
I did mine with the theme of Disc Golf but in the hall way. I used various colors of my frisby golf discs.
Disc Golf is one of my favorite things to do so i tried to arranged them in different ways until i got a shape that took the spotlight from the hallway. Some of my discs were of tye die and other were solid colors. It is on a wood floor with a hall of white walls.
I was at a loss for an idea for a while, before realizing it was sitting right in front of me. Disc Golf! 10 discs were used- 4 tye dye, 3 orange, 1 black 1 yellow and 1 blue
I wasn't really inspired by anything i saw in the videos or text though...
I located this in the hall way because i thought it would be able to capture the eye easier with no distractions
No comments:
Post a Comment