Friday, June 25, 2010


This is my logo! It is my initials on top of a globe- Signifying the conquering of the world. Whether it is a self logo or used for a company one day- it will always be my stamp on top of the world. I was going to put water color into it to spruce it up but believe it or not this took me about 45 minutes to draw. It might just be my best ever, sadly! I'm not artistically inclined. I tried to used what I learned in the value scale to help shadow and provide a little texture to it in place of using colors. I actually had a little fun. I wanted to put something in there about my idol, my man crush...lol, the greatest athlete in the world...Kobe Bryant...but unfortunately I'm not that skilled to draw, so I had to go with the basics. The world was originally going to be half basketball and transition into a globe, since basketball is my favorite sport, but in my sketches my bball kept looking like a volleyball or a baseball so I gave up on it. I found the video to be helpful, but i kid of went off and had an idea in my head and tried to stick with it!

1 comment: