Making a slide show was easy. I used my Pentax digital camera to take all of the shots. The shots are taken at my house, a hotel a stayed at, street side and in an office building. I don't know if I understand matching the elements to the pictures or not but i did my best. This was a different experience for a change. It wasn't a dry experience, it offered a fun option to do work.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As I was watching the slideshow I agreed and disagreed with some of your photo choices. I think that the picture for harmony was great because the trees are all working together the same size and shape there is no competition. However, I think that the value picture does not really describe the definition of value. It is supposed to be a large range of lights and darks I feel that the picture used for space is more appropriate for value. Also movement did not really seem to move for me, because the trees were siting still, if they had maybe been bending in the breeze I think it would have been more successful. However I enjoyed watching your slideshow.
ReplyDeleteI agree and disagree with Jason. I do think that the space picture would be a good value picture because of the light/dark contrast. However, I don't agree that it doesn't work for space. I have to wonder if Jason is going by the definition from the book and not from the website that was given to us. "Space refers to the distance or area between, around, above or within things. It can be a description for both 2-D and 3-D portrayals." The hallway has that "light at the end of the tunnel" kind of feel that fits the "distance...within" portion of the definition. I have to say, I think the hallway picture is my favorite!
ReplyDelete