Sunday, August 8, 2010

self portrait







The three inspirational self portraits I selected because. I felt they were the best examples of focusing in on ones own self. I think they used their own respective media's to a tee.

I chose to use just simple pencil to do a portrait of myself. I chose this because, I'm a terrible drawer and using anything other than a pencil would be worse off. This also is the challenge I faced and I dont think I overcame it. This piece represent me simply because it's supposed to be a self portrait. I used shape, space and form in this portrait.
Overall I enjoyed working on this. I wasn't thrilled about visiting the museum for a third time or the drawing myself part, but trying is always fun. I do not like my final work, I think it is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment